Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Atlanta, GA
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in Midtown Atlanta.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2001.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
are you driven & ambitious?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Hiring Bonus up to $
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none